Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A housemate is you! Maybe.

Options
  • 15-12-2005 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

I'm moving house very soon. I have been offered a lovely place in Tudor Lawns for a very reasonable price, by a friend who lives there, and would rather find new tenants than move out himself. The problem is that it needs one more person.

Houses in Tudor Lawns are excellent. One available room going for €260pm, the other (bigger, double bed) for €295pm. That's roughly €65 and €74 a week respectively.

Anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I'd be interested if I found a damn job...

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

grasshopa wrote:
    I'd be interested if I found a damn job...

Did you not get a job in Dunnes. It might take them a while to call but they will eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

(don't mean to hijack your thread sorry).

No, no dunnes. Interview went perfect... no call. Tried all the other dunnes too. Got a probable job from Saturday with Ladbrokes the bookies cos my sister knows the guy.

Meh. Thanks for your concern :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

*plug* it is a spiffy house, and sarky is (despite his best effort to prove the contrary) actually quite a good housemate. He makes damn fine tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

fozzle wrote:
    He makes damn fine tea.

okay... now I'm interested!

• Advertisement
Advertisement