Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Petshop to buy Tropical Fish in Dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭r-i-tect

Has Fish FX gone (I know there was a planning notice on the building a few years ago). Just wondering have they relocated or set up under a new name? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

fish fx is gone, there is another shop under new management there called fintastic aquatics, liam and dimitri still work there ex fish fx staff

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭r-i-tect

dbrock wrote: »
    fish fx is gone, there is another shop under new management there called fintastic aquatics, liam and dimitri still work there ex fish fx staff

Ah cool, thanks for that, looking for some hillstream loach to add to the tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭super_metroid

try the local market

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mullanimal

I found seahorse aquariums near the red cow good for buying marine fish and tropical fish online...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 mopanelo2

Seahorse is really gud and there's a place up at the blue gardinia on blessington road

Advertisement