Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to the Marina Commercial Park

Options
  • 15-12-2005 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I've a weeks work in the Marina Commercial Park next week, and I'm wondering what's the easiest way to get there from the city centre. I know that the no 2 bus goes past the city end of the road, but that seems to be all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I would have thought its a quick enough walk from town? Turn left at the Sextant bar past the Idle Hour and the left at the roundabout. 10 minutes walk from that new hotel?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Unless you're on the 2 anyway I'd also recommend walking and allow around 10-15 from the Clarion.

The paths are dirty and uneven so be careful..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I got a hackney this morning, and it was E8 from the Mardyke. So I reckon that the walk would be something in the region of 40 mins for me.

Might try to do my best to wrangle a spin tomorrow morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

It's definitely walkable from most parts of the city - unless you're in formal gear... or just plain lazy (which is also okay :D ).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Anyone help me please i need to go there in the morning from Dublin, whats the actual address so i can put it in my Sat-nav many thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Marina Commercial Park, Centre Park Rd, Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Cheers

Advertisement