Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini-Noggin'

Options
  • 15-12-2005 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

One day a tired salesman goes into a bar and orders a beer. While he's enjoying his drink, he notices a little old man with a peg-leg and a Noggin the size of a baseball. Curious, he ask the man, "How in the world did your noggin get to me so DAMN Tiny?"

The old man replies "I used to be a sailor, but one day, i was out sailing when my shipwrecked on a remote island. I lived there for about three years. One day a beautiful mermaid came up on shore. she gave me three wishes.

For the first wish, I asked her to be back in civilization, for the second i wished for 25 million dollars.

For the third wish i told her that i wanted to have sex with a mermaid. She told me 'sorry, but mermaid dont have the right equipment to have sex. So i said "how about a little head then?"

Comments

Advertisement