Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds Wanted

Options
  • 15-12-2005 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi there,

Just wondering where would be a good place to look for someone to do VB.NET grinds?? I go to college part time and have advertised there but no luck. If anyone is interested let me know

Please Help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

What sort of thing are you looking for?

There are two Irish based forums: IrishDev and Developers.ie that have people that can answer any specific questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 no1lfcfan

Hi Merrion,

Thanks for the reply. I was just looking for someone to go through some coding with me for an assignment I am doing. A couple of sessions would do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 no1lfcfan

In Clondalkin and work in Tallaght. I would be happy to travel though anywhere in Dublin or the outskirts or my college is based in the City Centre so it could be done there too

Advertisement