Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas holidays.......

• 15-12-2005 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭

........here at last!

Three weeks off eh, what will we do with ourselves? I know what I'll be doing....NOTHING! :D

Whatever you're up to have a good Christmas and enjoy the holidays, stay safe!

CroppyBoy1798

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Same to yourself Croppy,
    I'll be working myself but I'm sure i'll find the time for a spot of drinking over the holidays!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

here here... Let the pissup begin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

so, hows the pissuppin comin along?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

there has been a surprising lack of pissuppin going on here, sure the big nights have been good, but those days of yore when you would down bottles of miller in countless houses appear to be over!

I was molested by scraggs alley the other night. the basically bent me over and took some serious advantage... 10 fecking euro for that sh!thole they call a night club, ask me arse why don't ya...

• Advertisement

did they have something on for stephens night? jaysus, thank **** im in dublin for the xmas! roll on new years! hehe

Going to have a house party, have tunes, vodka, now all I need is some naked beatches and more people... :) I shall be asking around anyway. ;)

same as mesmelf. me mate is havin another one of his famous house partys. gonna be a full house. his brother is gettin the decks out too. them parties rock! we had a pole dancer at one a while back! lol

No BF2 tho! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Going to have a house party, have tunes, vodka, now all I need is some naked beatches and more people... :) I shall be asking around anyway. ;)

mmmm smoothies!

I got the smoothies if you got the drink... man that night was savage. GOT ASS??? HELL YEA... (!)

You up for it gary? Get neal and a few others from work/hell hole, twood be a bit of craic like lad... you know what I mean?

• Advertisement
Advertisement