Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will these infernal exams end!?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

hehe.....i'll show you!!! I'll pass*

*passing may be in August or the following May but a pass is a pass damn you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

My last exam finishes in 3 hours. Haven't had a drink in so long, I've planned tonight's drinking with military precision in my head! I'll probably be hammered about 4 pints in though :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

[sok[\olp,[asolp,sdr[gp,sep[s,g[psdg\I HATE EXAMS=SPELG=SDPGLS=[-FPG,WA=R-GPLRFG=[PDLV]B;X.GH[X;B,.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

"No beer, too much work and lack of natural sun light make roger bongos..... something........something"

(The marge equivilent of my flatmate) "Go........Crazy?"

"DONT MIND IF I DO!!!"

Curses to you Jimmy O'Neill and your DEVIL SUBJECT!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Julesie

Oh god how i hated finance last year.....worst result i have ever gotten in an exam. i managed to pass but just.....I wasn't Jim Jim's greatest fan either, well not after he threw my row out of a lecture because some guy was looking at a camera phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Oh god, stop it. Tell it was horrible after the exam, not before it!
    I'm scared now.

Actually you guys have probably been looking over the past exams...did last years seem worse than normal or was i just imagining it.

TBH, i dont think the class average was that bad, i just seemed to have bottled it that day. A girl left after an hour and got higher than me, i wrote for 2 hours more than her. How is that even possible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

weh hey, finished! last exam didn't go great but I don't care cuz I'm finished! Bring on christmass:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im Finished!!! THANK F*CK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Fini :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I hate you all.
    *grumbles into Web Multimedia notes*

Oh thank god they are over. Roll on christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

finished :D

So happy :)

Well all of us commerce types still have Finance tomorrow. 2-5pm. Sigh....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

So very nearly over... so very hard to study! Multimedia in about an hour and a half... having your easiest exam last kinda turns things into a bit of a joke in terms of how much studying you do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

If anyone can tell me what date the results are out i'll give you a blue peter badge.

They'd be different for each subject. Depends on when the board meeting is. Mid January I suppose.

Advertisement