Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd hate to have exams

Options
  • 15-12-2005 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭

10 hours a week, no christmas exams, 5 exams in the summer then *BAM* law degree.

Life is good.
    Enough of this exam belly-aching lets hear it for no exams!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MoonTV

lucky for some, in secondary school, 6th year, christmas exams all week, german and geography 2moro! should but studyin but really can't be bothered!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

just got paid 900 euro today for 2 weeks work, ahhhhh life is good sans exams:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

**** you all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Secondary school?
    Get out of here ya scruff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Troll tbh

ban

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*kicks Sangre for starting this thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

You're so cool Sangre. I wanna be just like you when I grow up

Got up today at 13:30.

Livin' the dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

your such a loser sangre, u just wait, i'm going to find a way of messing our international business law exam up for u, its going to be amazing! doing exams is fun, i dont know what ur on about *rolls eyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sangre wrote:
    10 hours a week, no christmas exams, 5 exams in the summer then *BAM* law degree.

Life is good.
    Enough of this exam belly-aching lets hear it for no exams!

Well if you wanna do anything to do with law afterwards then you've lots of exams in store.

• Advertisement

They won't be during my xmas holidays though.

Nah, you won't do anything after the degree or nah, you won't have many exams in KI or Blackhall?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭selephonic

There's also the exams to get into Blackhall, finding an apprentiship? and being treated like a leper until you finally finish. Rest of us can get jobs, although we'll all end up giving you our money anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Im with Font 22 on this one. Sangre I'm gonna sabotage your Int'l Bus. exam as retrobution for this wretched thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Yeah do you think they would cancel exams if there was a fire alarm :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

I always thought that law students had loads of research and stuff to do, hence the lack of exams! Perhaps I chose the wrong course coz you guys seem to be living the dream!

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭arac

aha wait until you are finished the law degree and have to do Blackhalls or Kings Inns..ya won't be laughing then so you wont!!!

I will when I get those paychecks.

bwahahaah

Yeah but anyone can become a barrister or solicitor. No law degree is necessary.

Yes but a degree is and mine doesn't have xmas exams.
    Did I mention 10 hours a week? I think I did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

hmm.. i have two hours of class a week, a few essays, cobble a few of the essays together into a minor thesis, and then bam! a masters. sucks to be you. ALL.

Leave the dream rain on!
    I should be joining you next year!

yeah but the blackhalls are extremely hard..I should know, Ive just finished them...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

arac wrote:
    yeah but the blackhalls are extremely hard..I should know, Ive just finished them...:(

nelson from the simpsons is doing a big 'HA HA' at sangre now:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

HA HA!

AB-BP-24818.jpg

yeah but the exams for Blackhall are a bitch..I should know, I did eight of the ****ers!! Hardest exams I ever sat!!

sorry posted twice there!

arac wrote:
    yeah but the exams for Blackhall are a bitch..I should know, I did eight of the ****ers!! Hardest exams I ever sat!!
    The FE1s? Did you get all 8 in one go? If so, well done to you.

rain on wrote:
    hmm.. i have two hours of class a week, a few essays, cobble a few of the essays together into a minor thesis, and then bam! a masters. sucks to be you. ALL.
    doing that too! Crim justice

• Advertisement

Pythia wrote:
    The FE1s? Did you get all 8 in one go? If so, well done to you.
    no I am not superwoman unfortunately! Took four and then four and then failed ec but just found out that I passed it there..took the bones of a year...but finally worth of it!!

Advertisement