Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd hate to have exams

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Fair play! Yeah I've heard some bad things about them.
    If I decide to do them it'll be next year while doing the masters.

panda100 wrote:
    nelson from the simpsons is doing a big 'HA HA' at sangre now:D
    I think you'll find that:
    1. They're not during my summer or christmas holidays
    2. I don't have to do them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sangre wrote:
    I think you'll find that:
    1. They're not during my summer or christmas holidays
    2. I don't have to do them

Well i aint doing exams either-so there and
    1. I'll earn more in my first week then you'll prob make in your first three years
    2. I wont have to spend my xmas and summer holidays going from law firm to law firm doing interviews il probably never get anyway.

Man you're shallow. Some people have a job for things other than money.
    People like you disgust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Sangre wrote:
    sorry panda but I have to laugh, such probity coming from a lawyer and not just any lawyer, SANGRE!

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote:

oh my god sangre called me shallow,me!!!:D
    You dont strike me as the sorta guy who is be law so you can fight the good fight for the common people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

exams suck!!!!:confused:

panda100 wrote:
    oh my god sangre called me shallow,me!!!:D
    You dont strike me as the sorta guy who is be law so you can fight the good fight for the common people.
    Yes but you're the type of person who judges people on what they wear so I'm not too offended.

Sangre wrote:
    Yes but you're the type of person who judges people on what they wear so I'm not too offended.

pardon moi? if your reffering to the girl who spent a million euro's on one bag,then yes i am afraid i probably would judge her on that. Im afraid to say i dont think i would ever be friends with a 19year old girl who spends 900 euro on a bag for college. I just couldnt see that we would have much in common cos that just strikes me as deeply superficial, i make no apologies if that comes across as judgmental but its just the truth.

At least you accept your shortcomings.

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote:
    At least you accept your shortcomings.

If only we all could sangre,if only we all could.....

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Don't forget about your 5,000 word tort essay, your christmas holidays haven't been all smiles and lolipops. And you have to walk all the way to roebuck......

Who am I kidding, i am so envious, (i've got a final on my 21st).

I really hope you fall and scrape your knee....... and i hope someone laughs at you..... and i hope you cry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Sangre wrote:
    10 hours a week, no christmas exams, 5 exams in the summer then *BAM* law degree.

Life is good.
    Enough of this exam belly-aching lets hear it for no exams!
    your college life is nearly over, mine's just started. exams are a very very small price to pay for the college lifestyle. conversely, you actually have to start doing something with your life, getting up early etc. good luck with that!

Advertisement