Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nerves nerves nerves

Options
  • 15-12-2005 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

ok, first final starts tomorrow. i've studied my ass off but i've now lost all motivation and cant even fathom looking at my notes!!! o well! anyone else worried????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

not doing finals but exams start tomorrow and I have studied quite a lot and now stressed and tired of concentrating. Ah not to worry it'll all work out fine:o

how many times have I used and in that sentence!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

1st year 1hour long paper

10 multiple choice questions
    3/6 paragraphs

It even feels wrong to study

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

good luck in ur finals.donot panic:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Font22 wrote:
    i've studied my ass off

You'll be fine! Its amazing what comes back to you while you're sitting in the exam hall.

Best of luck :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Font 22, judging by your work ethic - and how well I know you, you'll be fine. Still, words of encouragement never go astray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I should probably go to sleep now, finals starting at 9.30.

Naaaaah:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Ah, good old english with it's lack of christmas exams for third years... (and second years too, as far as I know.) Essays are nice... more relaxed.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Essay?

Oh god, that reminds me I've a 5,000 word essay due in after Crimbo. FCUK. Exams first though, so off to study with me...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Blush_01 wrote:
    Ah, good old english with it's lack of christmas exams for third years... (and second years too, as far as I know.) Essays are nice... more relaxed.
    Pity they don't teach you how to use the possessive in English!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

That was just mean :D
    Ach, bloody micro-economics. *shudders*

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Pythia wrote:
    Pity they don't teach you how to use the possessive in English!
    I'd say you went ballistic at those signs that were up all over campus talking about "Killer Cokes'" behaviour in Columbia. It definitely got my goat.

Advertisement