Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you study?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Shhhhh Font22......the place where you study is a secret....we don't want whispering(shouting), death metal headphone-at-full-volume listening, "studiers" infecting quiet areas!

And I agree!....Hulabaloo didnt fail marketing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

hmmm well i dont tbh!
    I doss around home...spider solataire is my bitch...
    Or go to library... but theres too many hot guys :( no wait ;) ...thats more like it:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

I agree about the hot guys scraggs, can be very distracting. one guy was sitting to my right today who was just yummy! may be the reason why i got absolutely nothing done and was forced to go home to do nothing there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

sorry about that, I can't really help it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Font22 wrote:
    I agree about the hot guys scraggs, can be very distracting. one guy was sitting to my right today who was just yummy! may be the reason why i got absolutely nothing done and was forced to go home to do nothing there!

I bet I know what you did when you got home. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Font22 wrote:

what?!there is niente hot guys in UCD-where do you study font,u must let us in on the secret??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I study in the Engineering reading room in Earlsfort Terrace. Think I spent my last day studying there yesterday sniff sniff...no more exams till next Christmas (apart from Monday...). Study in Belfield too, 1st floor behind the Mens toilets. Lots of Meds there from loads of years.

i'll suss out the talent 2moro and let u know panda! aw in fairness there are plenty of good looking guys on campus but as a very good friend of mine said "its so sad knowing they will never be in your life", very poetic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

The Veterinary Library - best place in UCD to study, its so quiet and its new so its not manky like the main libe, Ive ventured up to architecture a few times, but it was a bit of a disappointment because of the noise, not as silent as you'd expect an outpost to be... if all else fails, theres the church - quiet, and always empty

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Font22 wrote:
    but as a very good friend of mine said "its so sad knowing they will never be in your life", very poetic!

Sounds to me like your friend was slagging you by saying you're not good enough for the guys! I wouldn't stand for that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

panda100 wrote:
    what?!there is niente hot guys in UCD-where do you study font,u must let us in on the secret??
    You must just have higher standards than Font22, that's nothing to be ashamed of.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You must just have higher standards than Font22
    Ann Darrow has higher standards than Font22.

no thats not what she was referring to mr. nice guy

Advertisement