Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clever knacker

Options
  • 16-12-2005 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

what do you call a clever knacker???

a thinker :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

speechless....

:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

What do travelers and smokes have in common?

They both come in packs of tens and twenties and are banned out of every pub in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭Stark

What kind of key can get into any car or any house?

A pikey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I may be mistaken , but aren't these kind of jokes banned from the Humour forum ??

Still funny though :D

im coming on for the duffer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

im coming on for the duffer.

LMAO!! Pass the ball Gudjonsen!

Good dog,good dog,good,dog!

anyone wonderin wat dats about,watch tommy tiernans loose!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Traveller Lovin'

A woman goes to the doctors, and says, "Doctor, I've got a bit of a problem. I'll have to take my clothes off to show you."

The doctor tells her to go behind the screen and disrobe. She gets undressed, and the doctor goes around to see her when she is ready.

"Well, what is it?" he asks.

"It's a bit embarrassing," she replies, "These two green circles have appeared on the inside of my thighs."

The doctor examines her and finally admits he has no idea what the cause is. Then he suddenly asks, "Have you been having an affair with a knacker lately?"

The woman blushes and says, "Well,... yes, actually I have."

"That's the problem!" the doctor says, "Tell him that his earrings aren't made of real gold!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Traveller Lovin'

A woman goes to the doctors, and says, "Doctor, I've got a bit of a problem. I'll have to take my clothes off to show you."

The doctor tells her to go behind the screen and disrobe. She gets undressed, and the doctor goes around to see her when she is ready.

"Well, what is it?" he asks.

"It's a bit embarrassing," she replies, "These two green circles have appeared on the inside of my thighs."

The doctor examines her and finally admits he has no idea what the cause is. Then he suddenly asks, "Have you been having an affair with a knacker lately?"

The woman blushes and says, "Well,... yes, actually I have."

"That's the problem!" the doctor says, "Tell him that his earrings aren't made of real gold!"

I have never laughed at a joke on this board until now.
    Fcukin priceless.

Advertisement