Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Music to torture you bye

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 psilocin

the killers or anyone who has the nerve to use a fcuking keyboard in this day and age...
    But especially the killers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Actually, new entry into the race. After spotting it on TV, the CD named "Clubland Country" or possibly "Country Clubland" on repeat would make a level of hell even Dante couldn't have dreamed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

for the first and last time I agree with yer wan above.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini or any other rubbish from Timmy Mallett

Cheeky Girls

Crazy Frog

Joe Pasquale singing "I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves" etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Bon Jovi :mad:

David Gray :mad:

James Blunt :mad:

Robbie Williams :mad:

Dido :mad:

Celine Dion :mad:

I can feel the bile rising, they are all something that rhymes with James's last name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

1-james blunt
    2-danial powter
    3-more christmas music

....too bad they pay all those in work!S**T!

come to think of it ...add dido on there too! (...i alway type her name with an L for some reason:confused::) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

im adding the crazy frog to the list...every remix of it over..and over...and over again would make me want to kill myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

Dido
    Coldplay
    James Blunt
    Westlife
    Alicia Keys
    Black Eyed Peas
    Eminem
    Ja Rule
    Keith Urban
    Bodyrockers
    K.T. Tunstall
    Avril Lavigne

and my most hated song of all time: that "time of my life" song from dirty dancing. I hate it so much, it hurts when people I like say they like the song, they're never the same in my eyes after that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

DIRTY69 wrote:
    come to think of it ...add dido on there too! (...i alway type her name with an L for some reason:confused::) )

Lido :confused:

• Advertisement

dildo:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

James Blunt
    Coldplay
    The Thrills
    The White Stripes
    REM
    Singer/songwriter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Hippo

a compilation featuring the White Stripes and the Stereophonics, with some Queen thrown in for good measure.

Katie Melua
    Norah Jones
    Joss Stone.. eugh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

H.I.M.
    Iron Maiden
    That's it for bands that do my head in...well apart from the usual crap pop etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

H.I.M.
    Iron Maiden
    That's it for bands that do my head in...well apart from the usual crap pop etc.

them two (HIM and Iron Maiden) are brilliant!

the usual

james blunt
    50cent
    the game
    scumbag scanger songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

-Any loud very angry screaming metal. AHHH IM ANGRY!!! GRROUFFF!
    just forget about it.
    -any hard core country -some I can somewhat tolerate to get a laugh in, but straight up over and over? I just don't care about your pick up truck on that stinkin dirt road! And their stupid whine "Take your cat but leaaaaaaave my sweater, cuz we got nothing leffft to weather" =P--- no No! No!! NO! NO!!
    -though I love a good jam, if I was to listen to a long, drawn out, slow, random note kinda jam.. please, no.

Scott Stap may have the power to kill me.
    Maroon 5 has talent, don't get me wrong.. but on repeat? deadly, literally.
    The Click 5: A band that takes themselves seriously.. but sucks, thats potentially lethal my friends.
    John Mayer -though hes really not all that bad.. for some reason he pisses me off at times.
    oooh! and Rob Thomas.. though Matchbox 20 have had some fine tunes.. if I had to listen to that single he put out.. the truth might laugh outta me.

Geeze, I dislike a lot more than I thought >( :D

hmm, poppity pop and rap.. maybe i could actually withstand that.. I think. Its played so much on repeat anyway, I think I've grown a tolerance for it. :D
    and plus, some rap is the shizzle my dizzle *snooooooooop* "click click click"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭Ozzy

Maroon 5 on repeat? That sounds pretty bad all right...

Not as bad as Sigur Rós though... I'd rather cut my balls off than listen to that, thanks!

Well, maybe just stab one.. or uh turn off the song

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

liamskater wrote:
    them two (HIM and Iron Maiden) are brilliant!
    Jesus christ, I'm swayed!!!!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

the usual

james blunt
    50cent
    the game
    scumbag scanger songs[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! and the singer/songwriter brigade.(bedsit warblers)

• Advertisement

Although mr blunt is absolute muck, his odd voice is oddly compelling ... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Although mr blunt is absolute muck, his odd voice is oddly compelling ... :confused:

Hearing James Blunt's voice makes me think that maybe performing surgery on my own genitals would be less painful.

That's the feeling I was searching for. :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Atrocity wrote:
    Dido
    Coldplay
    James Blunt
    Westlife
    Alicia Keys
    Black Eyed Peas
    Eminem
    Ja Rule
    Keith Urban
    Bodyrockers
    K.T. Tunstall
    Avril Lavigne
    Whats wrong with KT Tunstall?and im surprised how many people said The White Stripes,i think theyre great.......i definetly agree with James Blunt though.....

James Blunt,David Gray,R.Kelly,Coldplay,Manic Street Preachers,
    N Sync,Justin Timberlake,any sh!t dance/pop/rap.......

what's wrong with her? I won't start complaining, i'll never stop.

No, the main reason I put her down is that I hate her music. I thought that was the point of the thread. I can pretend to like her if you want.

p.s. you can add evanescence onto that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Any indie rock, pop music or singer songwriter crap...

*swoosh* goes the generalisation....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Anything by any boy band... westlife, boyzone etc etc but most of all ROBBIE WILLIAMS... Angel has got to be the worst song ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Daniel O'Donell and Cliff Richard.Would rather take a flying leap out my window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Atrocity wrote:
    what's wrong with her? I won't start complaining, i'll never stop.

No, the main reason I put her down is that I hate her music. I thought that was the point of the thread. I can pretend to like her if you want.

p.s. you can add evanescence onto that
    okay,fair enough...sorry if i offended you :)and no you dont have to pretend you like her,im not that pathetic (at least i hope im not)

oh and thanx Aisling(",)....i never mentioned "Wee Daniel".Irelands least talented man (him or ronan keating) and most irritating man (him or ronan keating).....

Whoever mentioned that "Country Clubland" thing,youre dead right.a crime not just against music,but HUMANITY.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Daniel O'Donell and Cliff Richard.Would rather take a flying leap out my window
    oh my god, don't diss the daniel.

How could you not love a face like this

daniel-odonnell.jpg

Advertisement