Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Detail

Options
  • 16-12-2005 6:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

Starn is finally relinquishing his over prised apartment on leeson st. [goodbye Hartigans, goodbye Leeson lounge, sure bwe hardly knew ya ] so he can save and return to collage as a MA in September. But Starns generous employer the DG. Has decided to reward him with a couple of nights in the Conrad, over the xmass period before he returns to protecting the racial purity of the MEATH\louth border. As Starn is gona have Sh*gall cash for the next few years and lots right know he needs suggestions in how to spend it one lat detail. May I also ad that STARN has a chronic stomach ulcer and can no longer drink after Jan 1st without being violently sick.

So the question is what would you do if you had a big wad of cash, a city center apartment and only 7 days to spend the cash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

sigh Hookers obviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Grimes wrote:
    sigh Hookers obviously

Apparently ma hartigan does this for free?Is this true?A few guys i knew in hatch used to see loads of fellas cumin out of the side entrance of the pub doing up their belts and trousers!

If its true?euwwwwwwwww:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Grimes wrote:
    sigh Hookers obviously

In the and a bit odd years I spend being robbed on Leeson St. I never once saw a hooker. Not even a little one. But ever night I saw a least one sham scouering up and down the street looking for one. As for the Ma Hartigan stuf that kinda explains a few things.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Hint: never ever let it be known that its ur birthday in Hartigans, or Ma Hartigan will make a beeline for you looking for a kiss.
    Apparently ma hartigan does this for free?
    God, u'd have to be really desparate to wanna hook up with Ma H. Even if it's free!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Who's Ma Hartigan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

old dear who works/owns Hartigans pub on lesson street. Always reminds me of Mrs Twit for some reason....

twits.gif

Oh oh!! 1000th post. Hurrah!

Cool-congrats robin!!you have to pop open the champagne now-or perhaps you should go to Hartigans and tell ma hartigan it ur 1000th post-im sure she'll celebrate with you;)

p.s yes she really does look like mrs twit!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Who said anything about Hookers on leeson street. There are plenty of places to find hookers

Pythia wrote:
    Who's Ma Hartigan?

She's a millionare too apparently but you wouldnt know it to look at her. If your a med or engineer you soon become aquainted with ma hartigan pretty quickly.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

irlrobins wrote:
    old dear who works/owns Hartigans pub on lesson street. Always reminds me of Mrs Twit for some reason....

twits.gif

Oh oh!! 1000th post. Hurrah!
    Nice tits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Called in yesterday to say my respects to ma Hartigan it amazing how see went from this

twits.gif

to this

[img]http://www.ianmeets.com/ about/kylie-minogue.jpg[/img]

After half a bottle of Middleton

It never happend old John in the leeson Lounge.

But seriously folks. I have five nights left on Leeson st, and a nice x mass bouns to spend before I return to banit country indefianatly. Any Ideas

Advertisement