Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mosconi Cup

• 16-12-2005 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭

Have people been watching it??

The last match last night was a great match.

Earl was in shock with the comeback.

What happened with the clock in the final rack. Some technical fault but i wasn't paying much attention to the clock. Did it not given them the full extra 30 secs.

I would love to see Earl on a snooker (snucker) table. He wouldn't pot half the balls he does in pool cause of the size of them pockets.

Does he think he is in a SWAT team with the sunglasses and 2 golves. I know players where 1 glove but never seen 2 before.

You guess it. Earl annoys me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Trampas wrote:
    Have people been watching it??

The last match last night was a great match.

Earl was in shock with the comeback.

What happened with the clock in the final rack. Some technical fault but i wasn't paying much attention to the clock. Did it not given them the full extra 30 secs.

I would love to see Earl on a snooker (snucker) table. He wouldn't pot half the balls he does in pool cause of the size of them pockets.

Does he think he is in a SWAT team with the sunglasses and 2 golves. I know players where 1 glove but never seen 2 before.

You guess it. Earl annoys me.

as much as i hate earl the pearl he makes great tv :D

they get 30 seconds per shot, but they also get a few extensions - like a timeout or something which gives them another 30 seconds, on our tv there are lights that light up with 6 seconds to go, and a beping noise, the players get to hear the beeping noise to know the time - so essentially at the end of your time you here beep beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeep and if u havnt taken the shot its a foul -on the extension time for the europe team (i..e. the 2nd 30 seconds) all they heard was beep beep beeeeeeeep so two beeps!! wasnt fair in my opinion seems as though that is all they can go on, they are hardly going to be counting in their head whilst planning shots - like the commentary team implied! was a bit of confusion but the ref said it wasnt their fault and they could take the shot - from which they fouled and lost.

earl aint too happy with the rule changes this year so he went on a rant as always, was even cursing at a spectator, he is hilarious in my opinion...

but he does look stupid in the sunglasses :D

he wouldnt be able to play snuker - thats why he hates steve davis - because we had a snuker player playing 9 ball and achieving some success as captain of europe, pity davis aint there this year,

but im hoping to see him become uk champ of snuker on sunday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭The Rooster

What was the score in the end? Any time I looked, Europe were getting well beaten. 9-5 was the last I saw I think.

Advertisement