Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winsdor Today

• 16-12-2005 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Does anyone have info on horse ACAMBO in the 3.40 in windsor today
    coz i got a tip for it and not sure bout it as has only ran once (even though he won)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

im with mick fitz for this one.he is on arrayou in this one and when i was looking through the paper yesterday i said if i get up in time and i am not too much hung over then i would bet on him.and here i am and he is 17/2.hopefully get another free night tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Acambo was a decent enough flat horse in Germany and beat another decent ex flat, Spanish Don, on his british hurdles debut. He won it in good stlye though and connections (Pipe and Jonston) must think something of him to upgrade him like this so quickly. There definitely looked like there was more to come from him though so a win wouldn't be at all surprising.

The favourite, Desert Quest is a bit of a mad thing but has taken very well to jumping and iloveireland's selection Arrayou ran a career best behind motorway last week, pretty similar company today so would have to better that run again to win this you'd think.

It's a hard race to get involved in but acambo will certainly be an interesting one to watch...difficult to get financially involved cause there are more questions than answers methinks.

how about a tricast with all three of these horses.that would pay huge amounts of gold

Well done to you sir, Acambo wins at 15-2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

just saw the result - forgot to back to blasted thing!

Windsor 3.40 Full Result

1st 10 Acambo (GER) 15-2
    2nd 1 Chief Yeoman 16-1
    3rd 7 Desert Quest (IRE) 7-4 F

• Advertisement

astonvilla wrote:
    Does anyone have info on horse ACAMBO in the 3.40 in windsor today
    coz i got a tip for it and not sure bout it as has only ran once (even though he won)

well done keep em comming.

did anybody see the listener run today.he jumped like a show jumper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Culchie very happy he found horse racing thread.:D

Culchie wrote:
    Culchie very happy he found horse racing thread.:D

Have a look back through a ton of these threads from the last year or so...you'll realise what you've been missing. There are some very shrude and well informed people on here, some learned race readers too. It makes some great reading.

well done keep em comming.

did anybody see the listener run today.he jumped like a show jumper.

a very good horse and one to look out for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 astonvilla

Yeah was a nice tip but i didnt even back it, i forgot all about it!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement