Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia v South Africa

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

hockey you say,you mean they were batted off the pitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I think thats what I was trying to convey yes:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

county wrote:
    hockey you say,you mean they were battered off the pitch

^^I've fixed that for you county :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

good one:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Match 4: Australia won by 59 runs

Australia 245 (49.2 ov)
    South Africa 186 (47.0 ov)

Lee 5 for 22.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

I tell ye, that Brett Lee was lethal today - he has corrected his line and as they shout in Bay17 in the SCG, "in the neck, in the neck, hit him in the f#cking neck".

No kidding had to listen to an Aussie roar that for a full day at the SCG test against India in 2004 as the Indians clobbered him around the park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

as usual im gutted the south africans lost, at least Smith caught Ponting which wiped that stupid looking grin off his face for aminute

but seriously, all credit to the aussies, they batted "ok", but their bowling, and of course, Lees` particularly was fantastic, he`s not a bad fella in interviews, so ill give him credit, ponting just comes across as a smug little twat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Agree with ye on Ponting - he's got that same annoying simpletonesque smirk as Geroge Bush, not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 datsright1

I know this is a bit 'off-topic' but I saw this a while ago and it amused me so I thought I'd post it here.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3600103197843419879&q=brett+lee

Back to the Aus v SA match - I only caught the highlights but the 2 spells Lee bowled (2 wickets in his first then 3 wickets in his 2nd spell) were awesome - speed and accuracy were amazing, 5 for 22 in an ODI is something special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

datsright1 wrote:
    I know this is a bit 'off-topic' but I saw this a while ago and it amused me so I thought I'd post it here.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3600103197843419879&q=brett+lee

Back to the Aus v SA match - I only caught the highlights but the 2 spells Lee bowled (2 wickets in his first then 3 wickets in his 2nd spell) were awesome - speed and accuracy were amazing, 5 for 22 in an ODI is something special.

if i was Brett, i would have clattered that bloke, its such a smug ignorant thing to do, funny on soccer am, but a real pricky thing to do

p.s, Ricky Ponting is a twat :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement