Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stunning model from waterford

Options
  • 16-12-2005 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi
    A stunning looking model from waterford called alison has just launched her website. http://www.alisonbabe.com They sure make them pretty in waterford :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

...skanky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Did she just fart in this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

fade2black wrote:
    Did she just fart in this one?
    it would appear so.. the haze surrounding her is gas..?

That would seem to be the case alright. I initially thought she was smelling her fingers after picking her hole.

Where's she from anyway? Lisduggan? Lismore Park? Ballybeg? Hennessy's Road? She works in the hyper doesn't she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

Shes nice but she doesnt have much of an ass http://www.alisonbabe.com/lingerie2.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Rockdolphin

Wow, so it is true waterford is full of jealous begrudgers, karoma and co are doing the city so proud

MrSinn wrote:
    Shes nice but she doesnt have much of an ass http://www.alisonbabe.com/lingerie2.htm

Ah now...it ain't bad.

Seriously though, she is pretty and we say fair play to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I know her from somewhere.

fade2black wrote:
    Ah now...it ain't bad.

Seriously though, she is pretty and we say fair play to her.
    Dont get me wrong,i would have no problem giving her one

c - 13 wrote:
    I know her from somewhere.

She does look familiar alright.

On the subject of begrudgers....I was getting my haircut in the jolly barber a while ago and I remember chatting to the girl doing the cutting and she was telling me that she had posed nude in the Irish Playboy when that came out and the town and it's folk didn't take kindly to her. She said some other stuff too as soon as I found out I was getting a head massage from a playboy bunny my concentration began to wain. Anyone know the girl I'm talking about?

• Advertisement

fade2black wrote:

On the subject of begrudgers....I was getting my haircut in the jolly barber a while ago and I remember chatting to the girl doing the cutting and she was telling me that she had posed nude in the Irish Playboy when that came out and the town and it's folk didn't take kindly to her. She said some other stuff too as soon as I found out I was getting a head massage from a playboy bunny my concentration began to wain. Anyone know the girl I'm talking about?

I dont know her but if you post up the pics i will check her out !!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

A nice classy Tat there as well! All in all, fair play to her. Nothing better than self promotion!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Fair play, using her body to bring in the bucks. I'd be doing the same myself if I didn't have a real job.

Since she has put herself out there as the picture of perfection, we are apt to criticse. ;) I agree with the gentleman who made the comments about the girl's arse: not really enough there for me. I also think that in many of the pictures, particularly the lingerie ones, which, in order to make a fair evaluation, I had a good look through, she seems a bit too heavily made up to me. And her hair looks a bit toxic.

Why is it that a relatively large amount of Waterford girls wear too much makeup and go for that dark eyes, peroxide blonde look?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

when not pursuing my modelling interests work at a saloon in Waterford City

Howdy pardner...

There's quite a bit wrong with the website. Design-wise.
    Actually on looking at some more of Mediatrixx's sites they do not seem to have a clue about design. Aaargh...

So a new designer and copywriter needed then...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

fade2black wrote:

For Gods Sake, someone answer him!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Rockdolphin

fade2black wrote:

I feel sorry for that girl, some people and in particular irish folk just cannot get their small minds around female sexuality and want to supress it. But fair play to her for doing the playboy gig. I think i know whi the girl in question is, a number of irish girls done the same edition. It's just a pity they live in a country where many people would have women covered from head to toe or wearing unflattering, baggy floral pattern dresses when in public !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Okay enough, we don't do spam, even pretty blonde spam!

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement