Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sean Lennon

• 16-12-2005 5:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭

Started listening to Sean Lennon's 'into the sun' recently, its actually really really good, anybody else know him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

That was the one Mario Caldato produced? I remember one tune off it alright. Twas ok, didn't really rock my world though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Hmm.. never heard any of his stuff. Afraid he's been dismissed as "John's Son" in my books. Unfair?

I'll have a look out for some of his stuff and give it a chance maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭micromegas

his stuff never impressed me. i know he had a moderate hit on the indie charts years ago, but has since dropped off the face of the planet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭SBob

Goodshape wrote:
    Hmm.. never heard any of his stuff. Afraid he's been dismissed as "John's Son" in my books. Unfair?

I'll have a look out for some of his stuff and give it a chance maybe.

Actually i think being johns son has definitely been a disadvantage to him, he seems to have been dismissed alright, anyway i really enjoyed the album, it had a nice laid back eclectic feel, some good songs

Advertisement