Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap battlestar dvd's

• 16-12-2005 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

Mods: Delete if inappropriate.

I just bought the 1978 series from here. Cheap as chips. Be aware that they're region 4 and check the international shipping fees separately (they're not reported in your initial invoice). They have season 1 of the new series too, which I may get, seeing as I'm well out of date. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭SolarNexus

This title will incur a $18.00 shipping & insurance charge in addition to the international price.

doesnt sound so cheap - $40 + $18 + Customs, can probably get it cheaper here somewhere if you look hard enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

£17.99 on play.com with free delivery. I think that'll probably work out better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Those actually look really expensive I would have thought. Amazon have both the new and old series for about 17 sterling....even stores here sell the old Series for about 35, which works out better if you have to pay shipping and all that on the site above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Australian dollars lads. :)

Still, must admit I hadn't found the 17.99 play.com ones. Dunno how the hell I missed that. :/

The mrs. is now well and truly hooked. :D

Advertisement