Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Squeaky Clio breaks

Options
  • 16-12-2005 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I bought an 02 Renault Clio about 3 months ago, and now have noticed that the breaks have gotten quite squeaky in the last week or two. They only seem to squeak after it has been raining or when its damp out. Anyone have any ideas on what could be the problem?
    It was bought in a Nissan garage so was meant to have their Xnumber of checks before I got it, so I presume all breaks etc would be included in that.
    The car is still under warranty so can get any problems fixed free of charge (although I have to drive a 100 mile journey each way to the garage so depending on how much the prob would take to fix it might not be worth the travel!)

Thanks,

JK

Advertisement