Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD 2 Xbox 360

• 16-12-2005 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

IS it just me or is 60% of the games lagging so bad you have to leave?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Yup I've a decent enough connection, works fine for all other Xbox Live games but CoD, when theres more than 6 people lags a hell of a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Whats your Gamertag?
    Mine is PowerHouseDan if ya come accross me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Whats your Gamertag?
    Mine is PowerHouseDan if ya come accross me.
    you're the one straffing accross the map randomly, disappearing at parts, right? :D

I am the one Who either kicking ass(When playing crappy players) Or getting Killed every two seconds but its fun all the same....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Lag is a big issue on this game. It's great when lag free but it's beginning to really grind my gears how many games are ruined

• Advertisement

Why does it lag anyway i mean i have a good connection, Wish you could have private games etc....And there is no option for rematch

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Yeah this is really starting to wind me up. The only thing is if you hang on until one or two bail out then you can get a pretty good game.

As far as your connection speed goes its probably dependant on the host connection more than anything else.

Was just having a Savage game, Capture the Flag 3 on 3.... 1 - 1 30 second left both had each other flags.... And Got a Disconnected Server what a joke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

Feidhlim is my tag is ya wanna play fellas :)

headset on the way, so ill just have to laugh to myself when i kick your ass...

(please note: you will probably kick my ass....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

This might be off topic but was playing COD2 in Smyths ,Blanchardstown today and the graphics are brilliant!Same as my pc.Can't wait to get it,.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

lag is awful there may as well not be an online part to it cause the majority of games lag out. and my ping is messed up. they need to sort out those servers.

Stop its not even funny, i have to quit 8 games in a row being of lag thats a joke like......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Hmmm I've had lag, maybe every second game, and I usually just wait and somebody drops out and then it runs perfectly. It's annoying but the games still playable online. Hopefully there'll be a patch or something though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Its the person who creates the rooms thats the server though, they need some sort of utility, that before you enter the game, susses out the best connection and used that machine as a server

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Must have played 15-20 deathmatches today, not one affected by lag :-)

Just been playin some team death matchs there no lag great fun..

Advertisement