Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechwarrior 4

Options
  • 17-12-2005 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

If any one can help it would be most appriciated....

Ive been looking to buy a copy of the clan mech pack for Mechwarrior 4. However google just aint helping.

Does any one know where i might find a copy? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

buy it direct from M$ on the MW4 website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

I was wondering if someone can help me play Mercenaries online. I went to MekTek.net which is where you go to download the paks to play online but I don't know what one to start with. Do I need to download all of them? I have version 50.06.09.3002 what version I need I have no idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

EOA Mushy
    If you have a question or a problem with any mechwarrior go to MekTek.net the guys there can fix anything. It's just like this but the focus specifically on Mechwarrior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭EOA_Mushy

Illuvatar wrote:
    EOA Mushy
    If you have a question or a problem with any mechwarrior go to MekTek.net the guys there can fix anything. It's just like this but the focus specifically on Mechwarrior.

Cheers Illuvatar :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement