Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majord going insane?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

on the other hand, i am above you.

Of all things on the forum he has to post about that. Why don't you stick up for your CORRECT original opinions on the bannings? Is it because you realised how crap and wrong they were? Now where is that ignore button.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Well, we all can't compete with WWM and his class.
    Sorry Ag Marbh, maybe some day.

Well, we all can't compete with WWM and his class.
    Sorry Ag Marbh, maybe some day.

I'd be a shame to everything if I subsribed to his ways so don't worry about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

How is it that you're allowed to make a comment like this that serves no other purpose other than to flame?, yet if it was one of us lowly registered users or plain subscribers saying the same thing, ban hammer would be out?

Laguna wrote:
    How is it that you're allowed to make a comment like this that serves no other purpose other than to flame?, yet if it was one of us lowly registered users or plain subscribers saying the same thing, ban hammer would be out?

I think you covered that earlier, laguna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Laguna wrote:
    This is Feedback, the rules are less banhammery here.

Gordon wrote:
    This is Feedback, the rules are less banhammery here.

I suggest alot of other forums should take influence in the ways of feedback then

wwm is a n00b.just trying to make friends.;)

wwm is a n00b.just trying to make friends.;)

Another suck up comment. This place could nearly make a man puke

what does n00b sound like?

• Advertisement

what does n00b sound like?

I've probably been bouncing around the internet for longer than you so don't question me on stupid slang and ask what it sounds like.

Ag marbh wrote:
    I suggest alot of other forums should take influence in the ways of feedback then
    Glad to see you agree with the forces of authority Ag marbh.

p.s. You ain't Dave McSavage is ya?

well my lad!im not licking anoyones hole!

Gordon wrote:
    Glad to see you agree with the forces of authority Ag marbh.

p.s. You ain't Dave McSavage is ya?

It's amazing what some people would do to try get a little stab in. So what, I don't like body kits, loud engines and im not into cars so I couldn't care less if they dissapeared off the face of the earth, however I don't mind how some tinted windows look.

p.s My nose isn't big enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Ag marbh wrote:
    I've probably been bouncing around the internet for longer than you so don't question me on stupid slang and ask what it sounds like.

*snigger*

i havor b33n on teh interweb for AEONS!

f34r meh!

but seriously, someone asked you a perfectly reasonable question. why not answer the person?

as for my position on the banning, it hasnt changed.
    but if the mod of the forum wants to let you back in, then thats entirely up to them. its nothing to do with me.

although, if you drink dutch gold, it has to be said, you dont have much taste in drink, and youre either a student, or a poor person. which are you?
    student bum, or dublin knacker?

hes been really mean to ya!:(

*snigger*

i havor b33n on teh interweb for AEONS!

f34r meh!

but seriously, someone asked you a perfectly reasonable question. why not answer the person?

as for my position on the banning, it hasnt changed.
    but if the mod of the forum wants to let you back in, then thats entirely up to them. its nothing to do with me.

although, if you drink dutch gold, it has to be said, you dont have much taste in drink, and youre either a student, or a poor person. which are you?

I believe you were the one who said 'TAH RULEZ' earlier on. I would answer a perfectly reasonable question if someone put one infront of me. Good man, stick to what you believe in, fair play to ya and all that lark. I drink dutch gold in can form, heineken in pints and Wolfblass in wine form. I have plenty of taste and have experienced most beers on the market.

Let me do my checklist...

Student - no
    Poor person - no
    Dublin knacker no

Can you take your narrow mind and go elsewhere?

Ag marbh wrote:
    It's amazing what some people would do to try get a little stab in. So what, I don't like body kits, loud engines and im not into cars so I couldn't care less if they dissapeared off the face of the earth, however I don't mind how some tinted windows look.
    No need to be defensive, I was just ascertaining that you understand the need for a certain level of visibility wrt certain things in life. In Majds situation this included Dutch Gold, hence surely you can understand her side of things?

p.s. I reckon your mirror is an inny as opposed to an outy..

Gordon wrote:
    No need to be defensive, I was just ascertaining that you understand the need for a certain level of visibility wrt certain things in life. In Majds situation this included Dutch Gold, hence surely you can understand her side of things?

p.s. I reckon your mirror is an inny as opposed to an outy..

Nothing defensive about my last comment, I was just making it clear to you. If you are trying to connect our two views in some way that is absolutely patethic and I can't see the sense in it. I understand that control needs to be kept on the forums and I can even respect that when it needs to be put in place but if you're asking me can I see where she was coming from with the Dutch gold ban, I would have to say, no I can't see it at all.

Ag marbh wrote:
    I would answer a perfectly reasonable question if someone put one infront of me.

nah, you just wont answer it coz you havent got a clue.
    Ag marbh wrote:
    I drink dutch gold in car form, ?

what, like when youre driving? or did you manage to spell can wrong?
    Ag marbh wrote:
    Wolfblass in wine form. ?

as opposed to what?
    surely you mean by the glass?
    Ag marbh wrote:
    Let me do my checklist...

Student - no
    Poor person - no
    Dublin knacker no

yeah, and we know everyone lies on the the interweb! hey, youve been around long havent you, sure you dont nneed me to tell you that!

anyway, i thought you were going out.

but be careful, while youre out, i may ban you from the b/w/s forum just becuase i dont like you :)

because, while majd is a nice person, im not. in fact, ive never won an award for being nice yet!

so stick on yer best shell suit, grab a few tinnys of 'teh go-ald' and you have yerself a grand old evening out on the front steps of the central bank, and sure, we'll chat later on.

• Advertisement

Ag marbh wrote:
    , no I can't see it at all.

so what?

are you the measure of decency on boards.ie?

i dont think so.

im also thinking of banning you from all of the forums i look after. just because i can.

now, i must go back to x-factor. it is actually more exciting than you right now. youre not interesting at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Like I said,I drink duch gold on a regular basis, I am neither a poor person or student. You seem to be of the same opinion as madj that whoever drinks Dutch is considered to be a scumbag/student which makes me question your ability to be a mod if you are so begrudging to what someone drinks.

nah, you just wont answer it coz you havent got a clue.

what, like when youre driving? or did you manage to spell can wrong?

as opposed to what?
    surely you mean by the glass?

yeah, and we know everyone lies on the the interweb! hey, youve been around long havent you, sure you dont nneed me to tell you that!

anyway, i thought you were going out.

but be careful, while youre out, i may ban you from the b/w/s forum just becuase i dont like you :)

because, while majd is a nice person, im not. in fact, ive never won an award for being nice yet!

so stick on yer best shell suit, grab a few tinnys of 'teh go-ald' and you have yerself a grand old evening out on the front steps of the central bank, and sure, we'll chat later on.

Comment #1 Another patethic effort at a stab.
    Comment #2 I corrected my spelling mistake before you posted.
    Comment #3 See number #1 except try add patethic witt.

We exchanged dislikes early on in the thread so it won't be a shock. As for telling me what type of person you are, I really couldn't care:confused:

I'll have myself a grand evening around town after I finish my Dutch Gold and get ready.

Personally I think this is getting patethic.

so what?

are you the measure of decency on boards.ie?

i dont think so.

im also thinking of banning you from all of the forums i look after. just because i can.

now, i must go back to x-factor. it is actually more exciting than you right now. youre not interesting at all.

What do you mean so what? He asked can I see the sense in it and I told him, no I can't. How does this imply I am the measure of decency on boards? I answered a question duh. It really wouldn't suprise me if you banned me from every forum you could because this is the type of thing that happens on farce.ie. Go back to X-factor, watch the lovely people sing songs that aren't written by them and live your life of excellence and self worship.

Gordon wrote:
    Personally I think this is getting patethic.

The whole thing is patethic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Ag marbh wrote:

I'll have myself a grand evening around town after I finish my Dutch Gold and get ready.
    Just finishing a Dutch myself...which obviously makes me "below" Whitewashman and MADJ...but hey, not like i give a fùck

Dutch Gold - is this something one would receive from a woman in central Amsterdam?

so where is this heading?:confused:

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    Dutch Gold - is this something one would receive from a woman in central Amsterdam?

You're getting mixed up with drugs and aids :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement