Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majord going insane?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

a lot of people are envious of me

You must be joking, I nearly spat water all over my work desk.

What do you have that people can be envious about?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, you keep stalking me, so i figure there must be something there.

perhaps you just like the way i am. you know, kindy witty, with a point in every post. although to be fair, a lot of the time, people miss them.

people just dont read whats before their eyes sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

its hardly valid if everyone knows im such a cúnt and a waster and useless bastásr.

and yet, everyone seem to have a need to tell me.

strange that. i think secretly, a lot of people are envious of me, and so just continue posting. perhaps they can tell their grandchildren someday that they exchange meaningless virtual blows with wwman back in the day.....

I reckon your not a whitewash man at all . This , of course depends on whether you mean you are covered in whitewash or a man that actually whitewashes walls . But if it is the latter then I believe that you may be telling fibs as I never see anyone using whitewash anymore ............although , if you are telling the truth it would explain how you have so much time to post at this time of year as it would not be a good time to whitewash .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

perhaps you just like the way i am. you know, kindy witty, with a point in every post. although to be fair, a lot of the time, people miss them.

More snobbery to be honest implying that alot of people don't get your "intelligent" posts. Anyone could post valid points if they were bothered..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Ag marbh wrote:
    More snobbery to be honest implying that alot of people don't get your "intelligent" posts. Anyone could post valid points if they were bothered..

snobbery?
    ah, you seem to have an inferiority complex my little friend.

should i change my style of posting to suit you so you dont feel so intellectually poor?

how about i tell you im drinking a can of dutch gold, and use the word 'dis' instead of 'this'?

im prepared to make sacrifices here to make you feel more welcome here. dont say i dont try and help.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Ag marbh wrote:
    More snobbery to be honest

LOL
    wwm couldn't be a snob if his life depended on it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement