Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent hairdryer..

• 17-12-2005 1:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent hairdryer as an x-mas pressie..

What should I be looking out for, in or around th €50 mark or is that not enough? I want to get a fairly decent one..

Thanks,
    Hakko

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pl babe

the only place you'd get a hairdryer for around that price is boots or argos but i wouldnt say they would be to good it really depends how much it would be in use.if you'd use it alot you could go for a salon stlye one which would set you back about 70 for the cheapest an you'd get about a year to 18 months out of it which is good for that price! professionaly speaking that is. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

It will only be needed for personal use it's not a salon it's needed for at all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Remington are by far the best make for hairdryers. I had one for almost 10 years until it conked out a few weeks ago. Got another Remington- always go for the AC hairdryers as they are made to last, in Roches downstairs for 32 yo-yos. Excellent buy and I know it'll last for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

I think the ones in Argos/ Roches are pretty crap - the nozzles are too wide so they're useless for blowdrying your hair straight. I got mine in Peter Mark and I think it was only about €50. It's well worth the investment :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

I got her a Morphy Richards -Martin Hill one today in Boots for 63 odd euro..Hope this will do the job. I noticed it has a 2 year warranty with it aswell. Has anybody got any experience with this? This is the first time I bought something without having a clue about the product in question..first time for everything LOL..

Hakko

• Advertisement
Advertisement