Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

only NAPS for saturday

• 17-12-2005 5:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

i dont have any for sarurday only one for sunday a well informed tip.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Did your fingers move when you were thinking? "IloveIreland", this is the most pointless post I've ever seen. Edit it or I'll just delete it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

To add some purpose to the thread my Nap of the day is Jazz D´Estruval at Haydock 2:35, he is running off a handicap mark 24lb lower than his chase mark, he'll relish the soft ground and has a good record first time out. His trainer is flying with 3 winners from his last 7 runners. Remember this horse absolutely destroyed Trabolgan giving away weight in a chase earlier this year.

If his condition is spot on considering it's his first race of the season he could be a good thing. If there is market confidence behind him to indicate he's fit he maybe one of the bets of the season.

I've just noticed that Paddy Power are refunding losing stakes if your horse finishes 2nd to Jazz D´Estruval, that's usually the kiss of death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

fade2black wrote:
    Did your fingers move when you were thinking? "IloveIreland", this is the most pointless post I've ever seen. Edit it or I'll just delete it.

sorry man i was hammered.but you know what i meant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭sector

Remember this horse absolutely destroyed Trabolgan giving away weight in a chase earlier this year.

When?

sry, found it but didn't know... :)

• Advertisement

Jazz D´Estruval looks a good horse but unreliable sort, i feel if there is errors then hes a no go, either Turtle soup or Flying Enterprise both with claimers on board could do the biz here, may consider a medium wager on both since the price on each is decent 12/1 & 7/1.

g'luck all.

masterK wrote:
    To add some purpose to the thread my Nap of the day is Jazz D´Estruval at Haydock 2:35, he is running off a handicap mark 24lb lower than his chase mark, he'll relish the soft ground and has a good record first time out. His trainer is flying with 3 winners from his last 7 runners. Remember this horse absolutely destroyed Trabolgan giving away weight in a chase earlier this year.

If his condition is spot on considering it's his first race of the season he could be a good thing. If there is market confidence behind him to indicate he's fit he maybe one of the bets of the season.

I've just noticed that Paddy Power are refunding losing stakes if your horse finishes 2nd to Jazz D´Estruval, that's usually the kiss of death.

Told you it was a good thing. Believe me I don't use phrases like "one of the bets of the season" lightly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fr wishy washy

masterK wrote:
    Told you it was a good thing. Believe me I don't use phrases like "one of the bets of the season" lightly.

Very impressive performance and this horse could be "anything".Where are they aiming this horse?.

Very impressive performance and this horse could be "anything".Where are they aiming this horse?.

I'd say it'll be back over fences, they were running today to take advantage of it's low hurdles mark, it will more than likely reappear very shortly in another hurdles race before it gets reassessed by the handicapper. Once it does it will be back chasing I'd imagine.

Longer term, it's hard to know the plans, it needs soft ground so Cheltenham isn't an obvious target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Winelover

Great tip MakerK. Was travelling so easy I knew he had it won from half way.
    Pity I had him in a double with a donkey in the 3:30 at fairyhouse.

I reckon this forum should go for pints somtime.....Maybe over Cheltenham I know I have the week off.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

Winelover wrote:
    Great tip MakerK. Was travelling so easy I knew he had it won from half way.
    Pity I had him in a double with a donkey in the 3:30 at fairyhouse.

I reckon this forum should go for pints somtime.....Maybe over Cheltenham I know I have the week off.....

excellent tipping once again masterk..
    atlhough i havn't expressed my opinion much on these boards of late, i must say, between the most of us, masterk does deserve something extra special when it comes to congratulatory treatment...
    the guy has won me a small fortune on anti-post betting through-out the year or two that this forum has been open.. (i think it was Rakti that started it all, Westerner was next? or was that Morgans? :))

anyway, since then, i've always looked at your views, and especially your detailed analysis of the races, with great anticipation in the hope of finding that underdog shot that we all hope to find amongst every race we view..

this post is nothing more than a little drunken congratulatory note to all of those who have participated in this forum and made it what it is today..
    because it's absolutely booming at the moment (obviously f2b and sjones have their own part to play in it)
    .. but i think that now, it's giving those of us who don't know a lot about horse racing a little more insight into what it's actually like to study this kinda thing and maybe help us with a little more understanding of it all ourselves...
    and for all of that, i thank you all, for this amazing forum!

goodnight!

Cheers for the nice words nick, Rakti was Morgans Ante-Post tip (amongst some other excellent ante post picks) and Westerner was mine, won a small fortune on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

sorry man i was hammered.but you know what i meant.

I've absolutely no idea what you meant :rolleyes:

On a side note, well done masterK :)

Advertisement