Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Metronome - An extremely handy program for practice.

• 17-12-2005 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.pinkandaint.com/weirdmet.shtml

For those of you out there who don't have a metronome, I really recommend this very handy little program, which acts as a straight metronome or a drum machine, where you can pretty much custom make any beat or measure you want, set to almost any tempo.

The metronome is a very important tool when practicing, and while I often forget to use it, or sometimes just don't bother, it's one of the best things you can use to help with your playing, be it working on your timing, or building speed and accuracy, playing with a metronome will greatly increase your skill across the board.

A lot of people here probably wouldn't splash out on your average digital or traditional metronome, or maybe don't have the money, so I've added a link for this fantastic little program for tightarses and poor bums alike. Use it wisely.

Comments

Advertisement