Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get a Nano 4gig thats in stock?

Options
  • 17-12-2005 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭

Anyone know a place where they have any 4 gig nanos in stock?? Was in town yesterday and everywhere is sold out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

if you're trying to get one before christmas then good luck! even the apple online store has a 2 week backlog. i'd suggest ebay, only there's loads of bogus auctions for nanos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Had the same problem last week.
    Only place I found was Tower Records on the southside.
    Was in yesterday dunno how many they have left.
    Try to think of shops people wouldn't go into a lot. (The general public that is)
    Another place to give a try would be templecom on the quays. Dunno if they sell them but it's worth a shot.
    Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

To the best of my knowledge, Apple are not supplying Microwarehouse (one of the main suppliers for Apple products to Irish retailers) with any more iPods this year, so any store that's out of stock of Nano's won't be getting them in this side of Christmas.

I work in Harvey Norman, Dundalk. When I last checked, our sister store in Airside Retail Park in Swords had some Nano's left, but you'd want to be quick - and I think they've only got the 2GB model left.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hi Vox,

Have you tried the o2 Experiance stores in Henry Street and Grafton Street? I'd give them a call, they usually have pretty good stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 esmurph

Hey,
    you could try Mr. Calculator. Its a samll shop just off Grafton St. but relatively unknown. I heard they still had nanos in stock.
    I think its on Duke Street.
    It run inbetween Grafton and Dawson St. I think its the first left turn if your walking up grafton st from trinity to stephens green.

Hope it helps
    good luck
    e

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭vox

o2 have sold out all over dublin.... No luck with Mr. Calculator... Thanks!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

carrotcake wrote:
    if you're trying to get one before christmas then good luck! even the apple online store has a 2 week backlog. i'd suggest ebay, only there's loads of bogus auctions for nanos.

really? i was on it today and it was still saying if you oredered by midnight on wednesday you would have it for xmas eve. do you mean the irish online store or the main apple one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

carrotcake wrote:

thats standard shipping and i saw overnight shipping priced on the main apple website, maybe its just for mainland usa though.

im gonna hang on and get mine after the christmas rush, looks like itll have to be online too because everywhere around here is going to be sold out for weeks to come.

the apple website are quoting 299 dollars and free shipping which is a lot cheaper than here too

Advertisement