Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP - Prince of persia or King Kong?

• 17-12-2005 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Whats the better game, have a long trip coming up and wanted to get something to keep me busy???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Well I've no idea what King Kong is like, but I got Prince of Persia the other day and apart from a few problems....such as the sound not in sync and at times, glitchy graphics, its an excellent game, the only game so far on PSP to keep me really interested, it looks great too...but if you've played Prince of Persia Warrior Within (I think thats what it was called) then don't get the one on PSP as its basically the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Thanks, never played any of the persia games - but sounds like its worth a shot :)

Advertisement