Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Copyright protection - n6230i

• 17-12-2005 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

Hey Im trying to send someone the default nokia sms alert tone but when I go into PC Suite and try to copy the .mid file to my pc, it tells me the item is copyright protected. Thats fair enough but is there any way to get around this at all?

Thanks

Comments

I was able to copy it off my Nokia 6680 using a Symbian app called FExplorer, but since the 6230i isn't a Symbian phone you couldn't use it. Still, if you want the 6680's version then I can send it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Thanks

Advertisement