Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now THAT'S a wrestling fan!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

One word: American.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

LMAO! That's class. You know what I found hillarious? The lady sitting in front of him, the way she just gives him a look and looks at the camera laughing as if to say " what an complete idiot! " Lol, she rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Lmao. Its Still Real To Me Damnit!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Now THAT'S a wrestling fan!

if you had replaced wrestling fan with moron and you would have hit the nail on the head

Mossy Monk wrote:
    if you had replaced wrestling fan with moron and you would have hit the nail on the head

...and then replace "moron" with "stupid pathetic immature idiotic loser" and you'll drive that nail home.

2 scary thoughts folks: He's allowed to reproduce AND vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

LOL. Thats mad! What a knob! Its guys like him that give wrestling fans a bad rep!

Hillarious stuff though - everyone sitting near him is just crackin up which makes it even funnier. Its a pity the clip isnt longer cos i dont think he was finished!

Good find Mr. Nice Guy - Fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

What a fool.

He deserves a good kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

That guy is an idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

It's still real to me too dammit !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

It's good to judge. **** it, as far as anybody knows he had a reason for breaking down like that, and he could've given that reason two seconds after the video ended. It's not funny, just a little bit sad.

• Advertisement

...but if it acts like a duck, looks like a duck and sounds like a duck... it's a duck!
    Cactus Col wrote:
    It's good to judge. **** it, as far as anybody knows he had a reason for breaking down like that, and he could've given that reason two seconds after the video ended. It's not funny, just a little bit sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

The guy in the clip is a member of figure four and posted the following on the forum:

OW! Can't believe this clip is all over the net. That clip is of me. I admit it. I am suprised it was all over the net and at Figure four weekly. I am surprised at the opinions over less than a minute of video footage. I honestly didn't realize it was being taped until it my comment was over. Was very suprised that Bryan Commented on it himself. WoW..

To put the clip in context.. I refering to the Deaths of Wrestlers. I was at the Wrestling in Spartanburg. Funk and the Mid night X had given there bodies for the fans' entertainment over all the years and now hurt and sometimes can barely walk. and Funk had just got done talking about Eddie Guerrero and how this business kills more folks than a crack house in spartanburg would in 5 yrs.

I do apologize if anyone was offended or embarrased by me crying.
    Give me a hard time all you want. Laugh at my expense. ( My wife has given me a hard time about it. She is a fan too. ) Call me what you like But Wrestling will never be sports entertainment and will always be real to me..

I got to meet the Barbarian who I have been a fan of for twenty years and get my pic taken with him. I was so happy. I got to see the King. I saw Harley and that he is barely be able to walk now adays. I got to see Bill Apter who I gave my money to every tuesday to when I was a kid buying wrestling magazines... I got to talk about drugs and drug abuse with the Good doctor Tom Pritchard. It was an emotional day for me. Both happy and sad.

This folks have broken their bodies for us and folks are dying and no one cares. I do.

Glad some folks got some humor out of it I guess i was caught up in the emotion but hey, that is what wrestling is all about sometimes.

Somedays, It is still Real to me, Dammit.

DW
    Atlanta, GA
    still a fan and will be forever.

I beleive the post is legit. I also think fair play to him for being a good sport about it. Also, by putting the clip in its full context hes not a fool or an idiot or whatever. So for what its worth I'd like to apologise for making fun of him in the clip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

I beleive the post is legit. I also think fair play to him for being a good sport about it. Also, by putting the clip in its full context hes not a fool or an idiot or whatever. So for what its worth I'd like to apologise for making fun of him in the clip.

Ditto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Apparently this clip was played last night on the American show, The Jimmy Kimmel Show.

He's gone national.:D

Advertisement