Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tascam M2600 Mk2!! Need Help!!

Options
  • 18-12-2005 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I moved my studio recently and lost the power adapter for my mixer. I have the Meter bridge and it has its own power adapter but need the power adapter for the mixer. If anyone has ANY idea where I can get this part for the mixer, please email me ASAP! I needed it yesterday. Willing to pay price and shipping for the power adapter.:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

I havnt used that particular piece of gear but the pieces of tascam equipment I have used have all run happily off Maplin own brand adapters, maybe its worth a look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 prubbo

remixkidd wrote: »
    I moved my studio recently and lost the power adapter for my mixer. I have the Meter bridge and it has its own power adapter but need the power adapter for the mixer. If anyone has ANY idea where I can get this part for the mixer, please email me ASAP! I needed it yesterday. Willing to pay price and shipping for the power adapter.:eek:

I have a MINT Tascam M-2600 MK2 /32 channel console, meter bridge, and power supply for sale in the USA, North East

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

remixkidd wrote: »

We're Tascam dealers so I can get check tomorrow with their Spares Dept. if you'd like? You'll have to email me to remind me though!!

Advertisement