Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow 6:Lockdown (PC)

Options
  • 18-12-2005 5:15pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Despite the rumours, this is going ahead, and is due for release Spring 2006. Apparently it is not a port of the PS2 version, having been built from the ground up for PC gamers, this means sticking with the slower, tactical approach of earlier PC Rainbow games, and not the 'run and gun' style seen in console versions.

There's a fact sheet available at the Ubi forums Here and a gameplay trailer Here

An point of interest for some may be that they are including voice recognition for commanding you're squad, i.e. tell a team mate to 'open door' and they will. If it works properly this could be a very interesting step forward for gaming, maybe I don't play enough different games, bt I can't think of any with a good voice recognition system.

Advertisement