Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd like to bring this to your attention

• 18-12-2005 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'd just like to bring something to your attention that I'm sure you'll find downright offensive as I. There's a thread in the Humanities forum that started out as a question on whether catholics should be allowed into the workplace (the anti muslim comments start at post 50), it strayed off topic (by my doing really) onto a debate on the morals of catholicism but some users have taken it upon themselves to start spouting off uninformed and biased anti muslim sentiments. I myself, coming from London, have many friends who follow the Islam faith and find the trend in western countries to demonise muslims sickening. If you could offer your thoughts on the thread and help me to try and educate the people who are quick to chastise the faith of islam who do so on the basis of a few fundamentalist militants, who are, lets face it, greatly outnumbered by the amount of Christian fundamentalists in the world.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Aaaah ignorance. Poor fools.
    (What is the plural of ignoramus??)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭stackeye

Laguna wrote:
    who are, lets face it, greatly outnumbered by the amount of Christian fundamentalists in the world.

Someone needs to teach you not to spouting off uninformed and biased anti christian sentiments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

larryone wrote:
    Aaaah ignorance. Poor fools.
    (What is the plural of ignoramus??)
    Quite, sickens me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

Laguna wrote:
    If you could offer your thoughts on the thread and help me to try and educate the people who are quick to chastise the faith of islam who do so on the basis of a few fundamentalist militants, who are, lets face it, greatly outnumbered by the amount of Christian fundamentalists in the world.

The Irony Meter just went off the scale on this one!!!:rolleyes:

If you want to be nasty about holy zealots and the pain they cause normal people (can't say I blame you on this point) why can't you at least be fair?

Advertisement