Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous locking of threads in Music

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

two of the three threads linked above were started by the same person.

from the music forum charter:
    SPAMMING!
    Anyone who repeatedly posts the same or similar topics will have all threads deleted and the user banned.

third thread has been done to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'm so sorry you couldn't participate in the spam fest that was those threads. Maybe I can be of assistance.

<Insert random song> is the favourite song of <insert random person>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Hey merc, still thinking you're hot **** on an internet forum? (rhetorical question lol :v:) I am giving up modding and I thought locking important threads would make a fantastic final hurrah! I'm still waiting for one of the people in power to act upon my request though. Why you would post that here though, I don't know. You could have PM'd me if you wanted to discuss it. I'll make room on my calender. Best wishes!

Advertisement