Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kinda music are ucd people into?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Ooooh i like big band, swing and jazz and classy 50s music but also dodgy metal. (yay metal!)
    Thats probably a really odd combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

damien rice/paul tiernan/declan o roure/ fiach/jeff buckley/david kitt.

I refuse to accept Jeff Buckley in the same sentence as David Kitt/Rice/any other sh!te

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

http://www.last.fm/user/sangre/

Pretty good site, logs all the songs played on your computer and suggests other bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I have one of those. The recent tracks are fecked because my music harddrive broke and I've been listening to random stuff, but the top artists is still fairly ok. http://www.last.fm/user/waltons

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Macka

Mainly metal for me especially Lamb of God and Avenged Sevenfold at the mo... also Hatebreed, Chimaira, Iron Maiden AC/DC, Machine Head, A Perfect Circle, System of a down, Mars Volta, Mastadon, Metallica, Pantera etc etc etc. Other than that I've got a lot of everything classical, jazz (John Coltrane/Miles Davis mainly), Christy Moore, some rap (cypress hill homes) and an embarressing collection of pop songs...Kelly Clarkson *cough* *cough*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Anything and everything. But mostly indie and alternative,
    Love the Strokes, the Coral, Doves, Oasis , the Verve, Bloc Party, Razorlight, Jack johnson, Stone Roses, Kings of Lion. The Garden State soundtrack is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

Drum and bass, Pys-trance, The Libertines/Babyshambles, Strokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Umm, I have a lot of Riot Grrl like L7, Sleater-Kinney, Babes In Toyland, Heavens to Betsy, Hole. And a load of folk and neo-folk especially Ani Difranco, Dar Williams, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchel.

And a general random assortment of whateve I'm in the mood for, Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Yeah yeah yeahs, Scarling, Bush, Catatonia, Garbage, Pink Floyde, Babyshambles Joy Division, Barenaked Ladies, Alix Olson, Tom Waits, Counting Crows, My Ruin, Jack off Jill, Tori Amos, Libertines...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

oh my gosh-there's really a band called giant panda!!But thats MY name
    :eek:
    Sue 'em! We can't be havin' this sort of thing!
    Christy Moore
    His voice is ridiculously rhythmical.
    I'd love to hear him rap
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I think Morrissey has such a sexy voice... don't know why! Crowded House, Del Amitri, Frou Frou, Barenaked Ladies, Letters to Cleo, Presidents of the USA, Bowie, Wilson Phillips, anything cheesy and 80s, Bell X1, The Chalets *does happy dance*, Kelly Clarkson (god only knows why! Must be the supermarkets catching up on me), The Mars Volta, APC, Erin McKeown, the bauld Christy, Ani DiFranco, The Killers, Sting, The Police, The Clash, The Jam, The Rapture, Annie Lennox, Death Cab for Cutie, TaTu's songs in Russian only, Alanis Morrisette, dear jesus, I don't know what I'm listening to most of the time. I like almost everything. Especially Nizlopi's JCB song at the moment... it's so cute!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Blush_01 wrote:
    Especially Nizlopi's JCB song at the moment... it's so cute!

Have you seen the video??? Its so cute! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭curious_george

Rage Against the Machine, Deftones, Incubus, The Division Group, Ben Kenney, Death Cab for Cutie, Jimmy Eat World, Brand New, DJ Shadow, Halfset, Blackalicious, Saul Williams, Team Sleep, Interpol, The Postal Service, Buck 65, U.N.K.L.E., At the Drive-In, Zack de la Rocha, Blockhead, Boards of Canada, and the countless unnamed...

Advertisement