Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immersion shower?

Options
  • 19-12-2005 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

I don't know if it's the right forum for this question :eek:

As I'm renting my first apt in Ireland,this immersion boiler/tank/shower is new to me.How can I save some nergy with it?How to operate it properly?
    So there's with a main switch to shut it on/off.And there is a switch on the ceiling next to the shower booth.
    So wich needs to be switch on/off and when?How long that tank keeps the water hot?
    Any info would be great on this :D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Moved from Consumer Issues

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

Cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

You need to leave it on for about half an hour to heat up the water, perhaps more depending on the flow of the shower. It should have a thermostat though, so if you leave it on for an hour or so it'll keep the water at the same temperature. I wouldn't advise leaving it on overnight though for the morning, perhaps you could get your landlord (or you yourself) could put a timer switch on it?

Advertisement