Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Song Question (PPV related)

• 19-12-2005 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

What is the name of the song that they used for armageddon they also used it for survivor series 2001.

It has the line "The end is hereeeee"

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

The song is "The End" by the Doors, but i don't know who sings the version WWE uses, some scary metal band no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

so was the PPV last night any good?

***Possible Spoiler***

Did'nt buy it, but from reading the results, nothing major happened, bar a couple of suprising results maybe.

But appartently, there was yet another tastless segment, this time involving former ref. Tim White.

It amazes me, not only what goes through Vince or the writers heads, but also how they get people to carry out their weird ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

I was drinking so I only really remember the song that was played and the scene in the bar which was just plain weird. But I barely care about wrestling these days. There is a little reason to watch it these days I feel

D-FENS wrote:
    But appartently, there was yet another tastless segment, this time involving former ref. Tim White.

any idea what it was about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

He owns the pub that they shot thge scene in. He was a ref of a hell in a cell I think HHH/Y2J match after the brands split and he got injured and never reffed again

The segment had White saying his life has fallen apart since his injury in HIAC a few years ago, said he could'nt work anymore and his wife left him, then ended with him walking off screen with a shotgun, followed by the noise of the gun going off.

I know he does have a legit injury and has barely worked for WWE since, but it's a pretty extreme way of selling the fact that no one walks away form HIAC the same way they walked in, refs included

WTF, why would they bother doing that

Vince - "I know what this PPV needs, someone blowing their head off with a shotgun"

good call WWE :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hass

The way they did the whole angle just shows how bad WWE is at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭hit_it_strong

The song is called 'The End' alright. It's Jim Johnson, the guy that does pretty much all of the WWE signature stuff. You'll download it very easily. Failing that, I think it's on the Anthology Album.

• Advertisement
Advertisement