Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you be playing for xmas?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Pro Evo 5 on and offline just can't put it down atm, even though I'm getting my ass kicked in the boards league. I probly will end up playing some crap games games in my mates gaffs that they might get for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Condemned, Killer 7, NFS:MW and Mario Kart DS.

I'm sure there's more I'll be playing, but those are on my "definite" list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Retr0gamer wrote:
    There is a reason matches are televised in Korea.
    :eek:

and i thought tv here was bad :D

wish i could get a new wipeout game, however i dont have a psp. i loved the old wipeout games
    i was gonna get pes5 but heard its not much better, and some people think worse, than 4.

im sure i'll get PoP, heard good things about psychonauts and might give NFS most wanted a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Might finish off Deus Ex, never got far in it. Been tempted to start off a new game of Baldur's Gate 2 aswell.

Ill be playing Planescape torment on my laptop on the plain ride home for xmas, civ 4 wont work on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I think a play through of Impossible Mission on an emulated Commodore64 is definitely called for in Christmas day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Cod2 - xbox 360, finished campaign on pc, but *hopefully* i get a few decent multiplayer games,

Shadow of the colossus - Ps2, weither ill have time or not i dont know

Half-life2 - xbox *almost* finished it, might get it cleared over the xmas

PoP3 - xbox played it for a few mins, didnt really give it a chance

STILL havn't got around to finishing RESI4 on the cube' might give that a whirl too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nothing really in mind. My PS2 collection is pretty shoddy. Any recommendations? RE4/Kong/God of War? Something that'll be available in my local XtraVision - there's no way I'm heading into town at this time of the year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,406 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Resi 4 is game of the year for me and God of War isn't far off it. Can't go wrong with either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I'll be playing dawn of war winter assualt! only got around to getting it yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Well, I'll be getting a gaming PC for christmas, and with it Half Life 2, FarCry, Rome: Total War and Richard Burns Rally (I have a lot of catching up to do since I left my PC behind in Ireland :( ).

On TOP of that, the wife went a little mad with her blockbuster employee discount so Soulcalibur III, Meteos, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Animal Crossing: Wild World and probably a few others I'm forgetting will be under the tree on Sunday morning :D

Half-Life 2 will be the star of the show, though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Finishing Resi 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

Working on Dragon Quest 8 and intend to play it all christmas...

Advertisement