Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trigun

Options
  • 19-12-2005 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Has no one heard of this or some thing. I have been floating around the forums and have not come accross it once...

Its funny, a lot of action and very good story through out.

Summary can be found @ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251439/plotsummary

Have a look & let me know what ye think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Yes Trigun. Need I say more.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I'm not sure what you'd discuss in Trigun... it's fairly simple, a good way to get into anime, Vash wears a red coat... I'm running out of stuff here.
    It's not exactly a show people are divided on.

This is a better summary and information article: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=88

Also, that "thy" in your sig should be "thee". "Thy" is a possessive adjective, and is only used before a noun, fyi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

*sets music playing in background*

Really like the show and recommend it to anyone getting into anime or who hasnt viewed it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Yes I have started my collection of Trigun and have the first 5 volumes. Its a very good show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭Malafus

As CuLT said, there's nothing to discuss. It's a good, nay, great way to start off an anime collection (It's how I got started, apart from the occasional anime shown on CNX). H.T. (the title music) is a fine piece, as is much of the other music on the show.

I'm getting the manga at the moment, but it's not quite the same.
    I recommend Gungrave (also by Yasuhiro Nightow) as well.

On a side note, Trigun has some of the best dubbing I have ever heard, it remains one of the few programs I'm willing to watch dubbed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭EOA_Mushy

Did not know it was a given to have watched this one, as havent seen any one mention it. Settled my mind in any case. :)

Advertisement