Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom live on Christmas Day - 10am to 3pm

Options
  • 19-12-2005 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm really pleased to be able to announce that Phantom will be live on the web on Christmas Day, continuing the tradition of a Christmas "All-Request" broadcast.

Live programming will run from 10am through to 3pm, with the very best in Irish and International music, some festive-themed Phantom inserts, and anything else you want me to do*

(*within reason)

All the usual methods of communication will be valid for the day - phone on 478 0363, text to 087 256 0156 (Note new Text Number), and email to studio@phantomfm.com

This'll be my 6th Christmas Day on Phantom, and I'm really looking forward to it.

2005 has been at times a frustrating year for all of us, so let's let our hair down and have a bit of fun!

Steve Conway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

Special Content included on the day will be a mini Two Petes and a festive shrunken Media Beacon!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

G'wan steve.
    This should be good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

w00t!!! This will rock!!! Thanks steve the day wouldnt be the same without yourself really!!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

sounds like it'll be a good show... hope it continues when you get the licence!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Woohoo. Go phantom.Twill be nice to hear you's again! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement