Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribal tatts

Options
  • 19-12-2005 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anyone know any good sites for tribal designs. I've been lookin for ages and can't seem to find any. I've already got two on my leg and i'm lookin to make a slieve from them. i'm lookin for something that looks like a tribal wing to go arount my two now, they're the centre pieces.

If anyone could help i'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ta2kev

The best way of searching is to type TRIBAL+TATTOO into the google image search and work from there. Alternatively, get some tattoo mags that have categorised pictures. Have a look for a mag called Skin Shots, Easons generally carry it, there's also a cople of american mags, I can't think of the names of these right now. These mags generally have a tribal section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 alfie00

thanks

Advertisement