Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface - PBX GUI

• 19-12-2005 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hi People,

I am really impressed with this service. I have been using it on and off for all my out going calls and have no complaints. I haven't started giving out my number to people yet. Will do in time.

Now, I don't want to hassle the Blueface support guys too much. I've already asked them a million questions over the past week or so.

I'm trying to setup call divert if my 076 is busy or unavailable but can't seem to figure it out. I can drag the mobile phone graphic to the correct box but I cannot enter a number for it. When I enter a number, it doesn't save.

Anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭RedRooster

IrishTLR wrote:
    Hi People,

I am really impressed with this service. I have been using it on and off for all my out going calls and have no complaints. I haven't started giving out my number to people yet. Will do in time.

Now, I don't want to hassle the Blueface support guys too much. I've already asked them a million questions over the past week or so.

I'm trying to setup call divert if my 076 is busy or unavailable but can't seem to figure it out. I can drag the mobile phone graphic to the correct box but I cannot enter a number for it. When I enter a number, it doesn't save.

Anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

You will have to email Aaron the setup you would like, it will be up and running in no time.

I'd rather have a text based interface that worked than one that looks "good" and doesn't. You account has to be upgraded to support Drag and Drop.:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭aaronc

RedRooster wrote:
    You will have to email Aaron the setup you would like, it will be up and running in no time.

I'd rather have a text based interface that worked than one that looks "good" and doesn't. You account has to be upgraded to support Drag and Drop.:v:
    We're almost there with the ability to add your own number forwards in the GUI.

As far as the text based interface goes we've gone one better and you can write your own or alterntatively just use the interface below from a web page (leave the accountcode blank if you only have a single account):

http://www.blueface.ie/webservices/voipservices.asmx

Aaron

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

aaronc wrote:

As far as the text based interface goes we've gone one better and you can write your own or alterntatively just use the interface below from a web page (leave the accountcode blank if you only have a single account):

Aaron

Yes, I saw the webservices this morning on your site. Very nice. Just have to find the time to start messing with it :)

aaronc wrote:
    We're almost there with the ability to add your own number forwards in the GUI.

Aaron
    Just testing the web services, on the AddUnavailableForward, is target 0 for moblie 1 for PSTN or what?

I'm not too sure how I would get any use from these web services, who are these services targeted at, resellers? large corporates? Nice to see though.
    :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭aaronc

RedRooster wrote:
    Just testing the web services, on the AddUnavailableForward, is target 0 for moblie 1 for PSTN or what?

I'm not too sure how I would get any use from these web services, who are these services targeted at, resellers? large corporates? Nice to see though.
    :v:
    No the targets 1 to 3 refer to the position in the GUI, 1 being the leftmost. The format of the number you put in dictates whether it will be mobile, pstn or voip.

The services are targetted at anybody who likes mucking around with web or application development and not neccessarily resellers or corporates. Not everybody is going to like the GUI we come up with and as we don't have the resources to satisfy everybody's needs the next best thing is to provide the opportunity to roll your own.

Aaron

• Advertisement

aaronc wrote:
    No the targets 1 to 3 refer to the position in the GUI, 1 being the leftmost. The format of the number you put in dictates whether it will be mobile, pstn or voip.

The services are targetted at anybody who likes mucking around with web or application development and not neccessarily resellers or corporates. Not everybody is going to like the GUI we come up with and as we don't have the resources to satisfy everybody's needs the next best thing is to provide the opportunity to roll your own.

Aaron
    Nice one. Although you've probably sused that I'm a C/C++ programmer by now.:v:

Advertisement