Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SE K750i

• 19-12-2005 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

I just got a SE K750i (Used) it doesnt have a USB cable so i was thinking of just getting a Bluetooth Dongle, can i do all the same things with bluetooth that i can with USB? Except use it as a portable drive of course

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

bedlam wrote:
    You won't be able to flash it either.

Ah so i will have to get the USB cable then, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

ask wolfman as he can get cables for flashing for 19.99. and to get a code it will cost 10 euro. i donot think its the same as a usb cable that comes with the fone.just go into mprc and get it flashed for free if its under warranty which it should be as its a new fone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

drdre wrote:
    just go into mprc and get it flashed for free if its under warranty which it should be as its a new fone.

could ye elaborate? where is mprc? is this for branded phones too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah go into mobile phone repair centre in sandyford ,dublin the fone number is 01-2950907.they will take the fone for 3 hrs and flash it for free as its under warranty.i think warranty on sony fones are 12 months.
    if u want to get a fone unlocked then ask wolfman as mprc dont unlock fones that are on networks.
    if u have any other questions please ask,hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Elvis Mc Fonzy

if the phone has been unlocked then the warranty is void.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

irishguy wrote:

Except use it as a portable drive of course

I think it still works that way. I'm nealry sure I've sent photos from other peoples bluetooth enabled pcs to my MS.

Check the manual (can get it online if you dont have it) and it should tell you there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

when they flash it do they flash it and remove vodaphone crapola, i got a w800 and i wouldnt mind getting rid of it since im on metoer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

You can unlock it for free on the net. Google it, there's plenty of free sites out there that will generate a code for you.

Advertisement