Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LCD HD Ready TV's

Options
  • 19-12-2005 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I am interested in buying a 32" LCD HD ready television. I have seen the samsung LE32R51B in did electrical and to me it had the brightest picture than the others on display. I have read some of the reviews on this tv on this website. Samsung has only 1 year warranty
    What 32" lcd tv's would you recommend, for features, picture quality? I would prefer not to spend more than €1400.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Also Sharp LC32P50E for €1160 + delivery at Katronics.de. Also at Savastore.com for ~€1180 + delivery. This has HDMI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭ecodub

markg1961 wrote:
    I am interested in buying a 32" LCD HD ready television. I have seen the samsung LE32R51B in did electrical and to me it had the brightest picture than the others on display. I have read some of the reviews on this tv on this website. Samsung has only 1 year warranty
    What 32" lcd tv's would you recommend, for features, picture quality? I would prefer not to spend more than €1400.

You should wait till Lidl and Aldi get them back in, last time they had 32" LCD HD Ready were €1099 'Top Spec'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Any idea when Aldi/Lidl are due to get these in?

Advertisement