Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns n Roses on DVD - Is There Such Thing

• 19-12-2005 5:18pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Iv been looking for a Guns n Roses DVD.. Like a live concert type job.. Does such a DVD exist or am I wasting my time?? I know I should just ask in HMV but I wont be shopping again till the weekend and I want to get it for someone for Xmas...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

when looking for products i use amazon and play.com to find out about it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Yeah, theres several.
    For live concert, try 'Use your illusion' 1 & 2. Theyre two dvds taken off the same tour. Youll find either in any HMV or tower or wherever.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah, theres several.
    For live concert, try 'Use your illusion' 1 & 2. Theyre two dvds taken off the same tour. Youll find either in any HMV or tower or wherever.

That'll do me just fine... Thank you very much :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Yeah, theres several.

and a very good show it is too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Surely this would've been more suited to the Rock/Metal board?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Look for the live in tokyo tape, I don't know if it's on DVD yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Good work Giblet, send more victims my way! :D

Also, would this be the live in Tokyo one you speak of, or is there another?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

I bought a Guns n' Roses DVD "Live in Japan" (Haven't watched it in a while but I think it's 2 discs) in Galway during the summer, the quality was not the greatest but for €10, what do you expect!

By the way, it's NOT the one posted in Karl Hungus's post above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Lump Basher

Live at the Ritz is the best taped gig they ever did - not available on DVD though....although I did transfer it myself from VHS. I'd kill for them to release this on DVD - or for C4 or BBC to air it again so I can SKY+ it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I find that tokyo gig really funny. Loads of skinny, nerdy japs swaying there heads while putting on a really wide smile. Awesome

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

The UYI VHS tapes are not great sound wise, i find i have to turn up the TV almost full volume to hear it to the standards i like.. I'd hope they'd have improved that on the dvd though..

Good buy none the less..

Advertisement