Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exhaust

• 19-12-2005 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Just a quick question. The pipe on my Traxxas Jato is looking a bit dodgy. There was a lot of fuel around the rubber coupler that the alluminium bit on the engine joins onto the pipe. I took off the coupler by snipping the cable ties and the end of the exhaust looked as though it was slightly melted. Theres like a brass ring inside it but the blue rubber part on this seems to have worn away. Ive tried to fit new cable ties to it but it stays as loose as when I took it off. Would it be ok to super glue it on then cable tie it or is this a bad idea? If I need to get a new one is there a big difference between exhausts for different cars? ie Will one for the Revo/T-Maxx fit my JATO?
    All help is immensley appreciated, I can't bear anymore off time
    Thanks,
    John

Comments

Advertisement