Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What think ye of this bodykit

Options
  • 19-12-2005 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,073 ✭✭✭✭

This kit is fitted to a gti ive put a deposit on, i thought it could be removed but it appears bonded on. its not that in your face i spose i just dont want my car looking chavish.

Obviously my car has coded bump strips, it also has the std 16" rims, maybe bigger wheels would suit it better, is it an okay looking kit tho?

large1.jpg

large2.jpg

I hasten to add the bits i have are the front valance, back valance and the rear window spoiler, none of these fancy front grills or eyebrows :eek:

I think i actually like it and at least it seperates my gti from other which are the same as any other golf save nicer seats and 16" alloys. WHat are peoples opinion tho?

Looking around it appears ms design are a top quality outfit and the kit retails for £620 !! so at least its good quality :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i think it looks nice.its not too much of a scumbag bodykit.i like the exhausts.:D what year gti did u get

• Registered Users Posts: 20,073 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i actually dont have the one with the exhaust cut out :o mine is just plain there as i havent a different backbox fitted

its a 01

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah i like the old shape.i got the new 05 1.4 because of insurance.:mad: but hopefully fingers crossed going to try and get the new gti or new 1.4 supecharged by the end of next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh its a nice looking bodykit, but most golf bodykits are nice anyway, its very hard to make the golf look stupid.

what colour is yours?

silver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh it'll look class, i personaly would put mesh on the low grill at the front there.

when you say you have the rear window spoiler do you mean the one at the top that comes from the roof or the one that comes around lower on the boot?

i think when you have both of these they look class on a golf

just the top one not a fan of the lower one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Are they the standard bumpers with just lips on or are they totally different bumpers?

Its subtle either ways which i think works better on euro cars,golfs can take huge wheels under there archs too altho you can wave goodbye to your performance by putting 18/19's under there,would look quality tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mind the speed bumps.

just lips :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement