Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Clio Speaker Fiasco

Options
  • 19-12-2005 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else ever fitted rear speakers to a Clio???

Was helping a mate put speakers in his '00 Clio LeSport....got the speakers mounted okay....ran the wires to the head unit but for the life of me cannot get the right connectors to connect it to the head unit!
    I've been using spade connectors but i dont think they are goin deep enough to make a proper connection cause its only when i press down on the connection that it works....
    Aaaghhh this is DOIN my head in!

HELP!

(Just thinkin this thread may be better suited to the Modified sections...mods please move if u feel it's appropriate)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Nobody ever installed rear speakers into a Clio and run into difficulty?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

fletch wrote:
    Nobody ever installed rear speakers into a Clio

seriously like, its a clio ffs

mod cars section or one of the renault forums elsewhere would be better tbh

Nuttzz wrote:
    seriously like, its a clio ffs
    You would think! Been to Halfords & Maplins & they cant find the right connectors!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Make sure your polarity is correct first,then just use a block terminals - job done

(EDIT - Is it the connections joining the speaker cable together OR the connections onto the speaker terminals themselfs?What make speakers are they?)

Got it sorted.....snipped all the wires.,.....bought a new adaptor & wound and taped the wires together...

• Advertisement
Advertisement